Villa’s Waiver of Liability Disclaimer ____________
Hevea Villas owners shall not accept responsibility for losses to our guests for any claims, including but not limited to:
- Responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience.
- Any delays or changes in schedule, itineraries, incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission of any carrier, hotel, airline, villa, ground operator or other person who does not render any services or accommodations,
- The act or omissions of any party,
- Monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions,
- Absence of travel documents, passports, visa and health certificates, where required,
- Additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed carrier connections, substitute accommodations or of common carrier equipment, termination of service, change in fare and rates, cancellation or double booking reservations or tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of god or any events beyond our control. Accordingly, the Guests covenant and agree the Property Owner or Hevea Villas is not responsible for damages such as (but not limited to) motorcycle, scooter, and other vehicle rentals, horse-back riding, SCUBA diving, deep-sea fishing, golfing, pool/ocean swimming and surfing, falls from pool decks, wet tiles and or stairs along with any sliding glass door injuries. Therefore, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property. For the execution interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the parties expressly submit to the laws in effect and to the courts of Denpassar, Indonesia, hereby waiving any other jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable by reason of their present or future domiciles.
Guests with Disabilities – Indonesia does not conform to the most countries disability laws like the United States’ American Disabilities Act, therefore, facilities for disabled persons are limited in Bali and subsequently at Hevea Villas.
All Guests Staying at Hevea Villas agree to the Waiver of Liability Disclaimer and all other Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website