HEVEA VILLAS Terms and Conditions ____________
On receipt of the reservation inquiry form, found on this website we will contact you by email (usually within 24 hours if message received during offices hours in Bali) and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate, and the amount of deposit required 50%.
Reservation Confirmation is often booked in advance.
To confirm your reservation you will need to forward a payment for the deposit amount requested to our US$ bank account. When your deposit arrives in the bank account your reservation will be confirmed. Please advise Hevea Villas by email after your transfer has been made. We will then send you a written confirmation note. Reservations are handled on “first come, first serve” basis.
Any cancellation received within 60 days prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to one (1) night charge. Any cancellation received within 30 days prior to arrival is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the entire booking/number of nights reserved. No show and early check out are subject to 100% of the entire booking/number of nights reserved.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, incl. evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and other travel contingencies.
Minimum Stays and Rental Rates
We have minimum stay requirements at Hevea Villas of 3 nights for all year except July, August, 20 December until 3 January (5 nights). Rental rates also vary according to the season, rental rates are subject to change without notice.
Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at Hevea Villas, or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Bali. We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- These booking terms govern all bookings made (whether through Hevea Villas web site or otherwise) with Hevea Villas. All and any correspondence should be addressed to Hevea Villas by email or by post at Jl Pura Telaga Wadja, Petitinget, Seminyak, 80361 Bali, Indonesia. You accept these booking terms on behalf of all members of your traveling pa
- Any booking made or order placed by you shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the relevant accommodation subject to these booking conditions. No contract between you and Hevea Villas shall come into existence until Hevea Villas (a) issues an invoice; (b) issues a booking confirmation by email; and (c) receives payment either deposit or in full. When the payment has been confirmed and received an email confirmation will be sent as confirmation.
- Full Payment is required 30 days before arrival. Payment should be made as a Bank Transfer to our account, credit card or paypal. The reservation will be held for 48 hours in order for you to signify acceptance by return mail. If we do not receive payment for accommodation within the specified time this will result in automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Hevea Villas contains 4 villas with 3, 2 and 1 bedrooms with a maximum 2 adults guests per bedroom.
Baby Cot/ Cradle or Crib Suitable for a child under the age of 2 years and pool fernces can be arranged in advance if required.
You must make payment for extras (such as incidental charges, meals, meal supplements, mini-bar, dry cleaning and laundry and telephone charges) prior to your departure from the Villa.
- Responsibility. You should note the following points about Hevea Villas rentals.
- You and the other members of your party are responsible for any damage caused by your party.
- You and your party must comply with any rules and regulations set by Hevea Villas.
- The total number of people (including infants and children) using the accommodation must not exceed the maximum occupancy shown on our website (www.heveavillas.com), otherwise you may be refused access to our villas or charged an additional amount.
- You and the other members of your party are responsible for payment of any charges made for use of facilities, such as extras, including but not limited to, telephone, Meals and Laundry.
- WEB site. Our website contains a plan of the villa layout and we ask you to study the plan to be sure that you understand the size and style of the villa accommodation you are renting. The plan will only be a general representation of the accommodation.
Hevea Villas has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this web site is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on this web site (including information about tours, Spa Service and Menu as well as accommodation & facilities) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that Hevea Villas has the right to change information and facilities as deemed necessary.
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred. Our privacy statement and site terms are found on our site. Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility.
- Insurance. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation and for medical cover.
- Force majeur. Hevea Villas shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance which is beyond its reasonable control. The following shall be regarded as examples of such circumstances: act of God, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, revolution, the act of any government or authority (including but not limited to refusal or revocation of any license or consent), fire, flood, lightning, explosion, fog or bad weather, interruption or failure of a utility service (including but not limited to electricity, gas, water or telecommunications), renovations undertaken by the villa, strikes, lockouts or boycotts, embargo, blockade.
Hevea Villas Management